Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What we are about

     The hopes I have for this blog:
          1)Have a new recipe for each weekday dinner
          2)Have two fun recipes on the weekends
          3)Publish a shopping list of the foods needed for the weekly recipes on
             Sunday each week
          4)Provide a variety for the home chef who is in a rut


     All this was inspired when I realized my family had eaten the same reapeat meals on about a two week rotation for months.  Don't get me wrong there are favorites out there that we will have again, but variety here we come. 
     I plan to have the first week of recipes start on October 5, 2009.  That means the first shopping list will be published on October 4, 2009.  So sign up to follow if you are interested,  or just save us to your favorites.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what your future post have to offer. I will definitely become a follower:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about this blog! We are definietly that family that is stuck in a rut. And I have tons of faith in your amazing abilities.

    ReplyDelete